Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
* The frame measures 150 meters high and 93 meters wide.
* The two towers are connected by a 100-square-metre bridge, which has a 25-square-metre glass panel in the middle offering a great 360 degree view.
* It was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis, who also designed Dubai’s Porsche Design Towers, and the Dubai Renaissance Tower.
* Exterior design of Dubai Frame was inspired from the logo of Expo 2020.
* There is a museum on the ground floor that will showcase Dubai’s transformation from fishing village to metropolis.