Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
The Cultural Highlights Tour gives you a fascinating look into the archaeological & historical places in Sri Lanka. The tour attractions range from the ruins of ancient kingdoms to the beautiful hill country, rich in natural beauty.
Arrival at Colombo International Airport where you will be met & welcome by our representative
or Tour Guide and transfer to area of choice.
Dinner and overnight stay at the Kassapa Lions Rock
After breakfast proceed to Sigiriya. The 5th century rock citadel of King Kasyapa and World Heritage Site – Sigiriya – doesn’t only boasts of ancient Sri Lankan engineering & urban planning supremacy but also acclaims to be one of the finest monuments of art & culture. Step through the gigantic ‘Lion Paws’ – overlooking the symmetrical royal gardens below – to comprehend the absolute splendor that once dominated this rock fortress. Surrounded by ramparts & moats the Lion Rock – resembling the mythological ‘City of Gods’ – is coated by frescoes that relate to Gupta style paintings found in Ajanta caves of India. Walk in the shade of an eminent ‘mirror wall’ embracing the Western face of Sigiriya representing an artistic hundred meters laminated with graffiti.
Wander into the well-fabricated museum downstairs for an epic journey of yesteryears to realize how the citadel floated above citizens with the castle, ponds and irrigation systems that pumped water right onto its summit with an ingenious hydraulic system describing a colossal masterpiece of the great king which remained a wonder in Asia for centuries.
Dinner and overnight stay at the Kassapa Lions Rock
After breakfast leave for Kandy.
En route visit Dambulla Rock Cave Temple. A hub which has been treasured by many kings since the 1st century B.C. Today, an icon in the face of Sri Lanka Dambulla Rock Temple houses some of the most unique drawings in magnificently constructed 5 cave temples flanking the golden temple of Dambulla. Observe how exquisitely cave paintings are done along walls that shelter 150 statues of Lord Buddha. As you enter the retreat look straight up to the gigantic Buddha statue glittering in gold over a land which today houses an important junction in the country’s economic and cultural uplifting.
Thereafter visit a spice garden in Matale. Stop by the side of a spice garden – into which you will be most welcome – and observe the therapeutic values of spices & processes over a refreshing cup of herbal tea! Or spend sometime idling on the hardened streets if you mean a real town adventure filled with voices and colors.
Proceed to Kandy and check in at hotel. Afternoon proceed on a city tour of Kandy.
Last ruled by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe – before it was brought under the British rule in 1815, Kandy – the World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings – crafts an array of culture, history and heritage in the minds of visitors across the globe. Experience an ancient Kandyan legacy engraved around its crown jewel, the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha. A stroll across this small lakeside town – cradled among the misty hills. will feature the Kandy City Centre – bundled with latest and world class brands, bazaar, an arts & crafts centre, as well as a gem museum & lapidary. Drive towards Victoria Golf Course, undoubtedly one of the best golf courses in the world for a sweep blended with class and style. Or walk in color as you glide through fresh fruits and vegetables in the Kandy market. Fine tube your evening by stepping to the beat of traditional music & drumming amplified by a cultural show enhancing the rich and vibrant culture of the Wonder of Asia, Sri Lanka.
After breakfast visit The Royal Botanical Garden in Peradeniya.
First developed as a pleasure garden under royalty and later harmonized by the British, the Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya – today bundled with the most welcoming facilities located just 4 miles off Kandy – is a flourishing national asset in the Wonder of Asia. Walk into this 147 acre bliss of an experience, passing well tended lawns, pavilions & an octagon conservatory to be greeted by the vast expanse of a magnificently landscaped lush green turf which will encourage you for an exhilarating break. Towards the north of the entrance rests a cafeteria that one might come across before stepping into some of the highlights – the orchid house & giant Javan fig tree – of this place which overflow in grace.
On completion leave for your beach resort. En route visit.
The Elephant Orphange in Pinnawala, As you enter the 25 acre coconut property, do not be surprised to witness baby elephants being bottle fed or moving around freely causing absolutely no harm to anyone. It is rightly a sincere sight to observe how these gentle giants – orphaned and sometimes three-legged – are taken care of since 1975 at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Up to date, over 20 calves have been born here, and it is surprising to hear that some of its inmates have even seen their grand children during the past few decades! Watch as they feed at 09:15 am, 12:15 pm & 05:00 pm and take a river bath twice a day at 10:00 am & 02:00 pm respectively for an experience that could never be felt anywhere else on earth!
Transfer from Pinnawala to Bentota for the beach stay
|Terms and Conditions||
01. This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
02. For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
03. Rooms are subject to availability.
04. Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
05. Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
06. These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
07. If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
08. All the tour packages are non-Refundable
09. Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
10. Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only
11. Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
12. Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
13. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
14. The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
04 days – 03 nights