Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Sri Lanka this season and explore some of the country’s rich cultural heritage sites and breathtaking nature escapes set amidst stunning sceneries of this paradise island.
Arrival, meet greet and proceed to Kandalama via Pinnawala.
The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, established in 1975, commenced with seven orphans. Today some of these orphans enjoy the fortune of seeing their grandchildren born in the same location. The original objective of establishing the orphanage inclined more towards tourism, but is soon became a conservation and educational centre. With the help of local and foreign elephant experts, Pinnawela started a scientific captive-breeding programme for elephants. The free movement of the herd enhanced the chances for respective individuals of both sexes to get together and mate. The nearby river played a dominant role in this regard, and in 1984, the first baby of Pinnawela was born. The success story of Pinnawela has drawn the attention of scientists from all over the world. A considerable number of books and research articles on Pinnawela have been published in several languages. The members of the Pinnawela herd have been filmed, videoed and photographed thousands of times by professionals. On completion proceed to hotel.
After breakfast Optional excursion to Sigiriya.
Climb the 5th century Sigiriya rock fortress which is a world heritage site, built by King Kashyapa (477-495 AD). The ‘Lion Rock’ is a citadel of unusual beauty rising 200 metres from the scrub jungle. The rock was the innermost stronghold of the 70 hectare fortified town. A moat, rampart, and extensive gardens including the renowned water gardens ring the base of the rock. Visit the world-renowned frescoes of the ‘Heavenly Maidens’ of Sigiriya, which are in a sheltered pocket of the rock approached by a spiral stairway. These frescoes are painted in earth pigments on plaster.
After breakfast proceed to Kandy enroute visiting a spice garden in Matale to see different spices for which Sri Lanka is famous for. Here, clients could see different spices and how some of these spices are grown and processed. Witness a Cookery demonstration. Check in at Earls Regency / Amaya Hills. Afternoon at leisure.
After breakfast proceed to Peradeniya Botanical Gardens.
This Botanical Garden was first built as a pleasure garden by a Sinhala king and was expanded by the British. It is 147 acres in extent and provides an amazing variety of trees, plants and flowers. On completion do a city tour of Kandy. Kandy was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings which is a World Heritage Site. The name “Kandy” conjures visions of splendour and magnificence. Many of the legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive. Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala king, Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798. Visit the Kandy town and Bazaar, the arts and crafts centre, a gem museum and a lapidary. Also visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy. Thereafter witness a Cultural show.
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya enroute visiting a tea plantation and a tea factory, where the best tea in the world is produced. Here you could observe all about the process of manufacturing tea. You can also see how tea is graded. Taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea in the factory.
Thereafter continue to Nuwara Eliya, because of its invigorating mountain climate and scenery, is Sri Lanka s most popular hill resort. Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of Sri Lanka s tea country producing a significant share of the world best tea. Sri Lanka s highest mountain Pidurutalagala (8282 feet) is located here. Nuwara-Eliya also has one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in South Asia.
After breakfast proceed to Colombo via Kitulgala.
The Kelani River (the broadest river in Sri Lanka) flowing through Kitulgala was the main location where the Oscar winning movie “Bridge on the River Kwai” was filmed. On the hill above this town, a prehistoric cave was recently discovered containing large middens of shells from some unknown civilization. On arrival check in to Cinnamon Lakeside / OZO Colombo.
Afternoon do a city tour of Colombo, like many capital cities in developing countries is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood. Yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained. For example, there is a 100-year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings. Other places of interest are the Pettah bazaar – where one can shop for bargain, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo museum, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)- an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the People’s Republic of China, and the Dutch Museum.
After breakfast transfer to airport in time for departure
|Terms and Conditions||
01. This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
02. For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
03. Rooms are subject to availability.
04. Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
05. Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
06. These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
07. If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
08. All the tour packages are non-Refundable
09. Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
10. Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only
11. Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
12. Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
13. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
14. The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
06 NIGHTS – 07 DAYS