Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
This tour lets you probe into the mysteries of the ocean, get up close with dolphins, carefully examine one of the largest natural harbours in the world, and just immerse yourself in the splendour of some of the best beaches in the island.
Meet and assist on arrival at Airport by Aitken Spence Travels Representative
Transfer from Airport to Kalpitiya. 130 km north of CMB Bandaranayke Airport, is an exquisite coastal region located in the Western coastal belt north of Colombo. Kalpitiya is a peninsula set in between the deep lagoon of Puttalama to the east and Indian Ocean to the west. Kalpitiya is an unrivalled marine sanctuary with a diversity of habitats ranging from bar reefs, flat coastal plains, saltpans, mangroves swamps, salt marshes and vast sand dune beaches.
Dinner and overnight stay at Dolphin Beach
After breakfast, Full day leisure in Kalpitiya.
You may enjoy a whale watching ride if interested. A not to miss attraction in Kalpitiya. The playful spinner Dolphins will be fun to watch. Sperm Whales and an occasional blue whale is a world class attraction of Marine life you may be privileged in Kalpitiya.
Dinner and overnight stay at Dolphin Beach
After breakfast, Head to the Eastern shores of Trincomalee.
One of the largest natural harbors in the world. Home to beautiful beaches and a colorful town.
Full day leisure in the beach…
Pigeon Island National Park, Marble Beach and the Koneswaram Temple are sights to see. Why not indulge yourself with some snorkeling and beautiful marine life…
After breakfast, proceed to Passikuda
Where the sea is visualized with crystal clear water and renowned for its extended shallow coastline, making it the best place for sunbathing and shallow swimming. White golden sandy beaches creates a paradise never to forget…
Proceed to Arugambay, a place for water sport fanatics and surfing. Listed as one of the top ten surf points in the world.
After breakfast, Full day leisure by the beach or surfing
After breakfast, proceed to Galle – the UNESCO world heritage site.
Witness the stilt fishermen in Koggala…
Visit, Galle, which was once the chief port of Ceylon and is a town rich in history. It was the center of the Dutch regime in the 17th century and the majestic Galle Fort ( spanning 90 acres ) bears testimony to this fact. The city of Galle is one of the well preserved colonial-era cities in Southeast Asia and has been declared a ‘World Heritage Site’.
After breakfast, Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
Have a boat trip in Madhu River. A boat trip is a wonderful way of seeing some of the hundreds of species of plants and animals – monkeys eat fruit in the trees, a water monitor lizard glides slowly through the water, and cormorants, egrets and kingfishers wait patiently on the banks, eyeing the water for prey.
Have a visit to the mask factory in Ambalangoda, where you could witness the brilliant handicrafts by locals and how smooth they create these magnificent arts.
After breakfast proceed to the Airport to connect the departure flight
|Terms and Conditions||
01. This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
02. For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
03. Rooms are subject to availability.
04. Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
05. Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
06. These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
07. If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
08. All the tour packages are non-Refundable
09. Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
10. Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only
11. Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
12. Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
13. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
14. The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
10 Days – 09 Nights