Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
A nonstop adventure, this special 3 day tour offers thrilling excursions to Sri Lanka’s lush hill country letting you explore the citadel of Kandy, tea covered slopes, rendezvous with elephants in Pinnawala & experience the adrenaline rush of white water rafting.
Arrival at Colombo International Airport where you will be met & welcome by Aitken Spence representative or Tour Guide and transfer to Kandy.
Afternoon proceed on city tour of Kandy. Last ruled by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe – before it was brought under the British rule in 1815, Kandy – the World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings – crafts an array of culture, history and heritage in the minds of visitors across the globe. A stroll across this small lakeside town – cradled among the misty hills. will feature the Kandy City Centre – bundled with latest and world class brands, bazaar, an arts & crafts centre, as well as a gem museum & lapidary. Drive towards Victoria Golf Course, undoubtedly one of the best golf courses in the world for a sweep blended with class and style. Or walk in color as you glide through fresh fruits and vegetables in the Kandy market. Fine tube your evening by stepping to the beat of traditional music & drumming amplified by a cultural show enhancing the rich and vibrant culture of the Wonder of Asia, Sri Lanka.
Thereafter visit The Royal Botanical Garden in Peradeniya. First developed as a pleasure garden under royalty and later harmonized by the British, the Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya – today bundled with the most welcoming facilities located just 4 miles off Kandy – is a flourishing national asset in the Wonder of Asia. Walk into this 147 acre bliss of an experience, passing well tended lawns, pavilions & an octagon conservatory to be greeted by the vast expanse of a magnificently landscaped lush green turf which will encourage you for an exhilarating break. Towards the north of the entrance rests a cafeteria that one might come across before stepping into some of the highlights – the orchid house & giant Javan fig tree – of this place which overflow in grace.
Evening visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy. Experience an ancient Kandyan legacy engraved around its crown jewel, the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha.Thereafter proceed to an auditorium to witness a cultural show
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kandy
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya.
En route visit Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala, As you enter the 25 acre coconut property, do not be surprised to witness baby elephants being bottle fed or moving around freely causing absolutely no harm to anyone. It is rightly a sincere sight to observe how these gentle giants – orphaned and sometimes three-legged – are taken care of since 1975 at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Up to date, over 20 calves have been born here, and it is surprising to hear that some of its inmates have even seen their grand children during the past few decades! Watch as they feed at 09:15 am, 12:15 pm & 05:00 pm and take a river bath twice a day at 10:00 am & 02:00 pm respectively for an experience that could never be felt anywhere else on earth!
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast visit Nuwara Eliya. Misty steep roads, twisting through lush green blankets of tea bushes in a cool climate, remind visitors that they are within the range of the renowned British colonial retreat, Nuwara Eliya. Augmented by an English countryside atmosphere, the city of light – once governed by English & Scottish planters – is still studded with colonial bungalows, hedgerows & one of the finest 18-hole golf courses in the world. A hike through the green grass and red-brick walls should present breathtaking views of a buzzing countryside hamlet. Hop into a rattling train smoking and hissing its way through green valleys of the hill country pierced by endless waterfalls & dotted by tea pluckers draped in bright-colored saris. Or rent a bike for a gentle ride along the banks splashed by the waters of Lake Gregory.
On completion transfer to the Beach resort via Kitulgala. Showered by two monsoons each year, Kitulgala – the destination of ‘The Bridge on the River Kwai’ – marks an important landmark in many calendars as one of the wettest places in Sri Lanka. If adventure close to Colombo is your pick, then Kitulgala is your bliss! Grab your gear and toss into the wild rapids for a seamless rafting challenge on white water, thundering downstream throwing rafters far & wide. Hop from rock to rock upstream for a mind-blowing waterfall jump that should strain your voice to the core or slide down to the darkest depths of caves haunted by millions of bats. If hardcore adventurism is not for you, then simply trek along the beaten track to admire the immaculate beauty of the wilderness.
|Terms and Conditions||
01. This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
02. For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
03. Rooms are subject to availability.
04. Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
05. Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
06. These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
07. If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
08. All the tour packages are non-Refundable
09. Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
10. Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only
11. Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
12. Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
13. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
14. The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
03 Days – 02 Nights