Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
Take this fabulous opportunity to see a varied nocturnal animals in the secondary jungle full of mystery and fun.
Watch out for the fierce predators and timid forest dwellers in their natural habitat, nestled under the subtle glow of the moon. Safety is ensured because the visitors travel by will be traveling in a tram which takes them through the east and west loop. Then they pass a large reservoir travailing through selected habitats designed to resemble the natural environment – from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent.
At the end of the tram ride, take a walking trail where can have close look at some animals. Be awed by the place which was voted as the Singapore Tourism Board Leisure Attraction of the Year for three years.
The Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most sought-after tourist delights in Singapore. Hop on board the tram for a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters! The Night Safari is an open-air zoo set in a humid tropical forest. It is open only at night. It is divided into eight geographical zones, which can be explored either on foot via three walking trails or by tram.
Get a chance to come up with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Set in a forest clearing, the ‘Creatures of the Night Show’ is a 20-minute animal presentation which will introduce you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets.
Night Safari Guided Information:-
1. Please redeem your tickets at the ticket counter.
2. Once you enter, we recommend that you head straight to the Animal Show.
– If Admission is at 7:15 pm, catch the 7:30 pm show.
– If Admission is at 8:15 pm, catch the 8:30 pm show.
3. After enjoying the show, you can proceed with the Tram Ride. We recommend to skip getting down in between and sit through the entire round of enjoyable the Tram Ride instead.
4. After the Tram ride, we request you return to the coach pick up point for your return transfer.
Minimum 2 passengers are required for this tour & the tour is subject to cancellation if the minimum requirement of pax is not met.
Please call us least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Pick up and drop off are available at all the major city hotels except hotels located in Changi Airport and Changi Village.