Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+94 772 773 777
* Enjoy a relaxing ride on an electric bum boat with indoor and outdoor seats available.
* See all the must-see highlights of Singapore on a single 40 minute boat cruise.
* Discover the rich history behind the sites along the river including Raffles Landing Site, The Merlion, The Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands and more!
* View the modern skyscrapers of the Central Business District and Marina Bay and the colorful traditional shop houses of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay.
* Hop off at any jetty along the cruise route and continue your exploration journey on foot!
Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and Marina Bay:-
* Flowing through the city’s dense Central Business District, the Singapore River is closely tied to Singapore’s history and modern day-to-day life.
* It was on the north bank of the river where Stamford Raffles first landed to found his colony, and many government buildings still line its shores.
* Many of the city’s top nightlife hot spots are also situated along the river, including Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, and Robertson Quay.
* Check out the river’s nightlife zone for a lively party scene.
* Don’t forget your camera and comfortable walking shoes; there’s a lot to see near the river’s banks.
Minimum of 02 Passenger required for this tour.
Please call at least 24 hrs prior to departure to confirm schedule.